High Efficient L Series Greenhouse LED Grow Lights Champagne Golden Color
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||To be negotiated|
|Price:||To be negotiated|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||30000pcs per month|
|Light Output PPF:||2080umol/s||Efficacy@277V AC:||2.6umol/J|
|Weight:||25 Lbs||Beam Angle:||130°|
|Average Lifespan Ta25℃:||Q90：>50,000 Hours||Standard:||UL8800、UL1598、CE|
IP54 commercial led grow lights,
UL8800 commercial led grow lights,
IP54 grow led lights for indoor plants
LED Grow Lights UL CE FCC White IP54 Rating Standard for vertical farm
LED Grow Lights For Cannabis
Whether you grow from cloning or seeds, the germination cycle of cannabis seedlings requires at least 18 hours of light each day and maintains sufficient humidity. The Fulton LED grow lights are water resistant, with almost no heat emission, perfect for this cycle.
LED Tomato Grow Lights
Vine plants, similar to tomatoes and cucumbers, are basically the first choice for all growers to start planting. Due to their unique habits and environmental requirements, growers generally use fences to increase the number of plantations per unit area. This just makes it impossible for the lower part of the plant to get enough light for effective photosynthesis, which makes the yield unsatisfactory. From the seedling stage, the demand for light from cucumbers or tomatoes is very high. Growers are also need to ensure 14-18 hours of light exposure at the seedling stage even growing in greenhouses.
Fulton G Series full spectrum greenhouse LED grow light has a design called 1:1 HPS replacement which is designed for the former HPS users. By this design, the users can seamlessly transition from HPS to LED lights. How important is this design? There are a large number of HPS lights installed in the farms of many growers. If there is an LED light that can easily replace the HPS lights without changing the original installation structure, then this function must be indispensable.
Over 2.6 umol per joule efficiency
Delivers 15% more light to the plant canopy while using 35% less
power than a 1000W DE fixture
Tailored spectrum produces desirable crop traits 11 year diode life
|Max. Ambient Temperature||95°F / 35°C|
|Mounting Height||8”– 18”(20cm~60cm) Above Canopy|
|Average Lifespan||Ta25℃ Q90:>50,000 hours|
1. Before signing an official contract with our customer we will help to analyze and provide professional solution based on customer project information and come out with optimum solution.
2. Your inquiry related to our products or price will be replied in 24hrs.
3. Keep informing our customer production process and help arrange quality checking in the factory if necessary.
4. Two-year warranty to our display and one-year warranty to spare parts.
5. Buyer can dispatch technician to our factory for free training before delivery.
6. For essential equipment failure, we will arrange our engineer head to local site to help trouble shooting, also provide online technical support for the whole life.
Do I need grow lights in my greenhouse?
Indoor growing offers many advantages. The biggest benefits are the most obvious: garden pests can’t get at your plants, and you have totally control over the weather.
The indoor lighting found in most homes does little to support photosynthesis. Traditional incandescent bulbs do not have the proper spectrum of light, or intensity, to supplant the sun.
Enter Your Message