Fulton UV IR 1400W Indoor LED Grow Light Full Spectrum Commercial High Efficiency
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||To be negotiated|
|Price:||To be negotiated|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||30000pcs per month|
|Power Factor:||≥0.99||Beam Angle:||120°|
|Tent:||4x4 Ft / 1.2x1.2 M||Central PPFD:||1229|
Indoor LED Grow Light 1200W 700W UV IR succulent cannabis 100W 1000W weed vegetable
Growers can use LED light modifications to grow two types of basil from the same plant. For example, they can grow sweeter basil for the grocery store and more spicy versions for chefs.
Indoor growing and LEDs allow fast, year-round crop cycles. This permits growers to produce 200,000 pounds of leafy greens, vine crops, herbs and microgreens annually in a 12,000-square-foot warehouse, which is the equivalent of 80 acres of farmland. Not dependent on the outside weather, plants can grow year-round, enabling a grower to produce 15 or more crops a year.
OEM & ODM manufacturer with high R&D technology.
IR added for better growing of cannabis.
High efficiency up to 2.9μmol/Joule.
|Light Output PPF||SP1/SP2/SP3/UV+FR|
|Efficacy@277V AC (No UV)||2.8umol/J|
|Input Power@277V AC (No UV)||520W|
|AC Input Voltage||120-277V/277-480V AC Auto Recognition, 50/60Hz|
|Light Output PPF||1456umol/s|
1. Before signing an official contract with our customer we will help to analyze and provide professional solution based on customer project information and come out with optimum solution.
2. Your inquiry related to our products or price will be replied in 24hrs.
3. Keep informing our customer production process and help arrange quality checking in the factory if necessary.
4. Two-year warranty to our display and one-year warranty to spare parts.
5. Buyer can dispatch technician to our factory for free training before delivery.
6. For essential equipment failure, we will arrange our engineer head to local site to help trouble shooting, also provide online technical support for the whole life.
What Is A Split Spectrum LED Grow Light?
Designed to replicate the high-pressure sodium light spectrum (HPS), this spectrum provides enhanced growth for a wide array of vegetation. Using a split spectrum system, you'll experience shorter growth cycles that are ideal for shorter plants focused on the 440 nm (blue) and 660 nm (red) wavelengths.
Are LEDs really that efficient vs. HID or HPS lighting systems?
Yes, studies suggest that the average LED grow light will consume 40% to 50% less energy when cooling costs are considered. This is because there is little to no thermal energy discharge, making LEDs much more efficient especially for indoor applications.
How close should my light be to the top of my plant canopy
Due to the massive amount of light that Fulton LED lights emit, the recommended hanging height above your plants is 30"-36” for the K5 Series and 18"- 26" for the S&E Series. Some high light use strains will be able to tolerate closer hanging heights, but we recommended that the light not be set closer than 24” for the K5 Series and 14" for the S&E Series.
Enter Your Message