Fulton UV IR 1400W Indoor LED Grow Light Full Spectrum Commercial High Efficiency
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||To be negotiated|
|Price:||To be negotiated|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||30000pcs per month|
|Average Lifespan Ta25℃:||Q90：>50,000 Hours||Warranty:||5 Years|
|Central PPFD:||1290||Average PPFD:||980|
Indoor LED Grow Light 1400W 700W UV IR 100W 1000W weed vegetable cannabis
These plants are grown indoors, utilizing a fraction of the land, water and fertilizers of greens raised outdoors with conventional farming. Since the plants are gown indoors, they can be grown close to urban centers. Growers don’t need varieties bred for disease resistance, or plants genetically modified to handle the stresses of growing outside.
In contrast to sunlight, LED lights are known for shifting nearly undetectable amounts of heat onto plants, and the light bulbs are cool to the touch. When using LED lighting, urban farms can closely pack plants for maximum efficiency. This would not be achievable in ordinary agricultural environments without conceding the health of the plants.
All Aluminum Alloy Body
IR added for better growing of cannabis.
Powerful single light up to 1400W
Effective Passive cooling system, no noise.
|Light Output PPF||SP1/SP2/SP3/UV+FR|
|Efficacy@277V AC (No UV)||2.75umol/J|
|Input Power@277V AC (No UV)||1400W|
|AC Input Voltage||120-277V/277-480V AC Auto Recognition, 50/60Hz|
|Dimming||0~10V / Source|
|Driver||FULTON / IP67 Driver|
1. Before signing an official contract with our customer we will help to analyze and provide professional solution based on customer project information and come out with optimum solution.
2. Your inquiry related to our products or price will be replied in 24hrs.
3. Keep informing our customer production process and help arrange quality checking in the factory if necessary.
4. Two-year warranty to our display and one-year warranty to spare parts.
5. Buyer can dispatch technician to our factory for free training before delivery.
6. For essential equipment failure, we will arrange our engineer head to local site to help trouble shooting, also provide online technical support for the whole life.
Why is full spectrum white light better than red and blue light?
Full-spectrum white light is best for plant growth because it mimics the spectrum of the sun, which plants evolved to use. Plants can only absorb and utilize certain spectrums of light, and different wavelengths (colors) of light trigger different responses in the plant. For example, red light is effective for increasing the total size of a plant, but when used alone can result in “stretched” plants that are tall with thin leaves, and green light has been proven to create a healthier plant structure to increase yield. This is why it is important to not just have red and blue light, but a full spectrum of light for the plants to absorb for maximizing crop yield and quality.
How much do LED grow lights cost to run?
When you shop for grow lights, it's important to understand efficacy, which defines a grow light’s ability to convert power (Watts) into photosynthetic active radiation (PAR) that can be used by crops. LED grow lights produce much more light while using the same amount of energy as traditional grow lights that use high-pressure sodium (HPS) or ceramic metal halide (CMH) lamps.