Fulton UV IR 1400W Indoor LED Grow Light Full Spectrum Commercial High Efficiency
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||To be negotiated|
|Price:||To be negotiated|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||30000pcs per month|
|Power Factor:||≥0.99||Beam Angle:||120°|
|Tent:||4x4 Ft / 1.2x1.2 M||Central PPFD:||1290|
Indoor LED Grow Light 1200W 700W UV IR 100W 1000W weed vegetable cannabis full spectrum flowering seedling
Growers can use LED light modifications to grow two types of basil from the same plant. For example, they can grow sweeter basil for the grocery store and more spicy versions for chefs.
Indoor growing and LEDs allow fast, year-round crop cycles. This permits growers to produce 200,000 pounds of leafy greens, vine crops, herbs and microgreens annually in a 12,000-square-foot warehouse, which is the equivalent of 80 acres of farmland. Not dependent on the outside weather, plants can grow year-round, enabling a grower to produce 15 or more crops a year.
OEM & ODM manufacturer with high R&D technology.
IR added for better growing of cannabis.
High efficiency up to 2.9μmol/Joule.
|Light Output PPF||SP1/SP2/SP3/UV+FR|
|Efficacy@277V AC (No UV)||2.8umol/J|
|Input Power@277V AC (No UV)||520W|
|AC Input Voltage||120-277V/277-480V AC Auto Recognition, 50/60Hz|
|Light Output PPF||1456umol/s|
1. Before signing an official contract with our customer we will help to analyze and provide professional solution based on customer project information and come out with optimum solution.
2. Your inquiry related to our products or price will be replied in 24hrs.
3. Keep informing our customer production process and help arrange quality checking in the factory if necessary.
4. Two-year warranty to our display and one-year warranty to spare parts.
5. Buyer can dispatch technician to our factory for free training before delivery.
6. For essential equipment failure, we will arrange our engineer head to local site to help trouble shooting, also provide online technical support for the whole life.
What Is A Split Spectrum LED Grow Light?
Designed to replicate the high-pressure sodium light spectrum (HPS), this spectrum provides enhanced growth for a wide array of vegetation. Using a split spectrum system, you'll experience shorter growth cycles that are ideal for shorter plants focused on the 440 nm (blue) and 660 nm (red) wavelengths.
How much money can I save switching from HPS to LED lights?
We estimate that you can save about $750 per light per year when switching from an HPS to LED grow light. With the higher light output from LEDs, you can yield around $500 more per light, save $170 on electricity and operating costs, and save $80 on the longer life span and less frequent bulb replacements.
Can Fulton Grow LED lights only be used to grow cannabis?
No. Although Fulton Grow products were designed specifically for maximizing cannabis growth, which requires extremely high light output, they can also be used for almost all indoor horticulture needs. This is because our dimming feature allows for lower light outputs, while still providing the ideal color spectrum that is tailored for maximizing plant growth. Specifically, the S&E Series is best suited for non-cannabis grows that do not require top-level light output or for when supplemental lighting is needed. The S&E Series can also be hung vertically to provide side lighting with adjustable angled light panels.