520W - 1400W Horticulture LED Grow Light Champagne Gold FULTON / IP67 Driver
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Growers Republic|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||To be negotiated|
|Price:||To be negotiated|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||30000pcs per month|
|Item Type:||Horticulture LED Grow Light||Power:||1200W|
|AC Input Voltage:||120-277V/277-480VAC Auto Recognition, 50/60Hz||PPF Output:||3460 Umol/s|
|Working Lifetime(hour):||50000||Lamp Body Material:||Aluminum Alloy|
1400 W Horticulture LED Grow Light,
High PPF Horticulture LED Grow Light,
Full Spectrum LED Grow Light 1400W
Best Performance Full Spectrum 1200W Horticulture LED Grow Light For Plants Grow
Quick detail of LED Grow Lights
Product Name: Full Spectrum Led Grow Light, Dimmable LED Grow Light
IP Rating: IP65
PPE: 2.9 Umol/J
PPF: 4060 Umol/s
Color Temperature(cct): Full Spectrum
Application: Vegetable Flower Fruit Greenhouse Growing Lights,Grow Tent,Greenhouse
Product Advantages of Horticulture LED Grow Light
- Customized spectra.
- Provide high-quality plant lighting solutions
- High PPF efficacy up to 2.9μmol/J.
- Spectral tunable can be added according to special needs.
- Ultraviolet, Far Red and Infrared (optional).
- Commercial/hydroponics type optional.
Feature of Horticulture LED Grow Light
1. 140w actual power LED Grow Light
2. Full Spectrum (Samsung LM301B 3500k+Osram 660nm+IR+UV can be customized)
3. Famous Brand Driver, much more Security than other non-brand driver
4. Slim design that is foldable up to 180 degrees, making it small, compact, and easy to install
5. Dimmable: 0-10V Dimming control with daisy chain
6. More than 55% higher in PPFD compared with HID lamps
7. Energy saving with 39% lower power consumption than HID lamps
Application of Horticulture LED Grow Light
Wide Uses - this plant grow light can be used for both hydroponics and indoor plants in soil,mainly used for small plants,mirco-greens, and perfect for you to add as a supplemental side panel during bloom.
|Light Output PPF||3460umol/s|
|Efficacy@277V AC (No UV)||2.9umol/J|
|Input Power@277V AC (No UV)||1200W|
My hydro system is all tied into the same timers, so can I use an external timer with my light?
Yes! You can use the lights with an external timer. You will just need to set your light's intensities to the desired levels and save them by pressing “OK” on the remote. This will ensure the same settings are restored when the light turns back on via the external timer.
How much light do plants need?
Each plant species (and sometimes even particular cultivars within the same species) has a particular DLI (daily light integral) requirement for optimal photosynthesis and plant growth. Plants are generally grouped into low, medium, high and very-high light species, so ensuring you are delivering the right light intensity is imperative for plant health, productivity and year-round consistency.
Most plants need an average of 12-30 mols of light per day in order to produce a high-quality, high-yielding crop. For commercial growers, the use of supplemental lighting is essential, especially November through February when naturally occurring outdoor DLI values are typically between 5 to 15 mol/day.
Enter Your Message